Too Busy to Eat Well? Hate to cook?
If you need to simplify dinner time, save dollars and all that mental energy tied up with solving the
‘What’s for Dinner Challenge?’, come along and get tips and ideas to solve the what's for dinner challenge and make better food choices!
In this Workshop you will discover:
• The steps to master preparing healthy meals when you don’t have time
• Your Meal Planning Personality
• How to get your pantry and kitchen organised in six easy steps
• What’s healthy for you and your family (and receive an Additives to Avoid Wallet Card)
• Easy lunch box and dinner ideas
• How to cook less but still eat well!
Hosted by Concordia Lutheran College - Martin Luther Primary Campus.
Entry $15 per head - Phone Wendy on 4635 5544 to purchase your ticket or call into Martin Luther Primary Campus Reception, 402 Hume St, Toowoomba
Contact Louise at Meal Planning Your Way if you have questions: 0408 723 559